weekly reflection

Today Unlike other weeks I was doing more on my own and also being more independent.  This meant doing research that I enjoyed Also I had more time to explore and go out and photograph. I did research on photographers that I looked up too and how they work and how they make there living doing photography. For some, it is not the main source of income and for others it is. It is always a good week when you get to admire and look at great works by this top photographer in my find. Also, it gives me the change to see what I need to improve on and how I can better tell the story that needs to be told.  The world has story and they need skilled and ethically strong people to tell them fairly and honestly.


At the rate that we are going we are going to need people to educate and fight for the many endangered species and also the human-wildlife interaction that is going on every day, need to be talked about. It is better to fight then just let them go extinct. I would not like to live in a world that does not have any big cats or elephants or much wildlife at all. Not only would that be sad but for many countries that is the way that they make money and function. 

I hope that the next group of youth photographers have better teachers and learn sooner how to the story that really matters. I hope that my work has somehow impacted and helped to great the next generation of quality photo programs that really help kids improve and also set them up for success. Since many of the current programs do not and all they do is just take you somewhere and take your money. We need to kelp the next generation of kids has a better chance with photography.






All photo my Zachary Webster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection two

Day 5

Day 10